Awards & Recognition
Conquest Training Systems a Sandler Training licensee was announced Top ranked Sales Training Company in Phoenix!
Ranking Arizona has Scored Conquest and Sandler in the Top 10 companies for the past 4 years. This year (2016-2017) Conquest earned the TOP spot for Sales team development.
Selling Power's Top 20 Sales Training Companies
Sandler recognized as a "Top 20 Sales Training Company" by Selling Power Magazine
"We are always focused on ways to help our clients grow and become more successful. Our management team and trainers strive to not only meet, but exceed, the criteria that Selling Power uses for this award.” says Sandler CEO and President, Dave Mattson.
Selling Power editors say that Sandler and the other firms included on the Top 20 list have “demonstrated an excellent awareness of the skills and tools required to succeed and remain competitive in today’s selling environment.” The four main criteria Selling Power uses when selecting the top sales training companies includes:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative and new offerings (specific training course or methodology) or delivery methods
- Ability to customize offerings
- Strength of client satisfaction
Training Industry's Top 20 Sales Training Companies
According to Training Industry, the companies named “all provide outstanding service, and a proven track record for delivering superior sales training and improving the impact of the sales organization.” Training Industry evaluates sales training companies according to the following criteria:
- Industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- Innovation in the sales training market
- Company size and growth potential
- Breadth of service offering
- Strength of clients served
- Geographic reach